Monday, August 1, 2011

The end of the day and penguins

I'm overwhelmed with things I need to do tonight so this post will be short.  Sorry in advance.

The boys did great on their first day.  They both did a very good job of doing their best and following their schedules.  I'm so proud of them :)

I did want to share with you Aidan's writing assignment because it was adorable.  The prompt was:

What is your favorite animal?  Write one page telling why it is your favorite.
Penguins are my favorite.  Because they can not fly and I can play with them and they wont fly away.  While they are sliding on there bellys I can ride them.  And they are furry so they are nice to hug.  They have cute babys.  You can feed them and they won't bite you.  They nice to play with in the bath.  They don't need a towel.  Penguins don't eat your homework.  Penguins don't eat you.

I mean really...how cute was that???  (he writes very big so that paragraph was one page for him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment